Video - Subaru BRZ GT300 Wakes You From Kimi-Induced Sleep

 Uploaded: 1/12/11
Running Time: 3:04
Views When Posted: 307

As a follow-up to yesterday's news flash about the dual release of the Toyota GT 86 and Subaru BRZ (which are twins), I'm posting this video of the BRZ GT300 set to compete in SUPER GT next year. Judging by the music, I'd say this is the video they played at this week's Tokyo Motor Show. The other melody you'll hear is the 300 horsepower race-tuned Boxer-4 engine. Enjoy! I know I did. This coupé and its new racing variant are getting me more excited than any other car released or unveiled this year.

Also, here's an interview with Iceman and F1 returnee, Kimi Räikkönen. See how long you can listen to that monotone before you drift off...

Uploaded: 29/11/11
Running Time: 5:40
Views When Posted: 8,430

Yeah, I didn't last much past the halfway point, myself...
Wake yourself up by watching the Subaru again.

Comments

  1. That was an excellent video of Subaru BRZ GT300! I definitely love the interior design of the Subaru cars and my fleet maintenance manager knows that these cars have their respective capacity when it comes to engine and performance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment